The shells of our dreams.
Wear these earrings to a black tie wedding or with your favorite pair of cut offs. They’re sure to take any look to the next level.
- A hand cut cross section from a Yellow Conch Shell hangs from a 24k antique gold plated brass clip with MOP center
- Adorned with a flower of Cowrie Shells and vintage bead cluster
- 4.25″ long
- 1.25″ wide at widest point
- Please note that no two shells are exactly the same; they range in color due to the natural materials. We think it adds to their beauty!
- We highly recommend these earrings as clips; however, if you would like them as posts please make that note in the order details at checkout, otherwise these earrings will ship as clips! If posts are requested, these earrings are not able to be returned.
All of our jewelry is made by hand in Connecticut.
7 in stock